Friday 13 August 2010

Weymouth

Hello beautiful ladies

I'm a very lucky lady and I'm off to Weymouth for the weekend with my bestie! Believe it or not this is the first holiday I've had from work in 8 months which also means it's the first time I'm leaving my little town this year!

I def need a little break so me and my buddie are gonna have a nice, relaxing girlie weekend! Were staying in her dads beautiful apartment near the sea front and I will spoil you all with pictures when I get back :) There won't be any posts from me for the next few days but maybe you lovely ladies could follow me and just wait for my return ;)  

I should be packing right now, but I'm really struggling with what to take. I think it's gonna be raining slightly both days were there, however it's still going to be about 20 degrees so I don't wanna get too hot and sticky! It doesn't help that I washed nearly my entire wardrobe last night and now have everything crossed that it will be dry by the time I leave!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, whatever you get up to. I'm going to be enjoying myself in this amazing place...


 

Love and huggles 

No comments: