Wednesday 11 August 2010

Nails, Nails, Nails

Hello my lovelies!

I've found a great new way to have lovely jubbly nails for anyone whose suffered with rubbish nails like me all their life!

I've always wished to have nice, long and pretty nails but somehow I was blessed with weak and brittle ones that broke daily. I've tried acrylics and every strengthener under the sun but they either didn't work, were too damaging for my nails or too expensive to keep up! Then I decided to DIY it and buy some glue on nails to stick on myself at home. They only cost me £4.49 for 100 nails including the glue and all you have to do is glue them on, file them to the shape and length you want and then paint them your desired colour!

I can't believe how good my nails look now and have got soo many compliments on them. There easy to change colour which is important for someone with a huge nail varnish collection like me, just make sure you use an acetone free nail varnish remover, I haven't had so much as a little chip in 4 days so I'm very pleased!

The nails I bought are by a company called Kiss and they came in a great little storage box...



I've only had 2 nails pop off since I stuck them on and I think that's only because I hadn't stuck enough glue on them, since they've been glued back on I've had no troubles at all. It's recommended that you change the nails every 7 days, which I think sounds about right! Overall I think these are a great, inexpensive way for girlies to have gorgeous nails and I would recommend them to anyone!

Just to let you all know... I bought these nails myself and have done this review completely by my own choice, I have had no contact with the company that makes these nails so this is completely unbiased :)

Here are my lovely fake (but real looking) nails...


Sorry for the rubbish picture quality my camera is on it's last legs!


Love and huggles
  

No comments: