Tuesday 17 August 2010

I'm Back :)

Good news everyone..I'm back!!
I had such a wonderful time in Weymouth and have to admit I wasn't happy about having to come back so soon! I took some lovely piccies to show you all so I hope you're prepared for a photo overload..


The lovely weather on the drive down

The AMAZING apartment we stayed in


 





Yummyy food



Drunken nights



 
Nap times


Walks around Weymouth
I had the most amazing time in Weymouth and would recommend going there to anybody, it's so relaxing and such a beautiful place! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!


Love and huggles

















2 comments:

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

Love your pictures and love that pink door. I want one.
I am a new follower. If you get a chance, please check out my blog. I have a 'dare to wear challenge' going on where I dare my subscribers to recreate a look posted on my blog. I also have monthly giveaways and will be posting my September giveaway in a couple of weeks. Finally, I will be having a giveaway for an Urban Decay Naked Palette when I hit 300 subscribers.

Thanks
Alicia

http://funnyfacebeauty.blogspot.com

QuiteQuaint said...

oh looks liek you had a lovely time. that pink door is awesome! love the deck chair shots too. oh and the food and cocktails look delish! x