Sunday 6 January 2013

Origins GinZing

Hi Dolls,

Today’s post is going to be about my FAVE eye cream. My eye area is my most problematic when it comes to my face as I have really dark under eye circles that just don’t want to disappear. No matter how many people tell me that I need more sleep or need to drink more water ( I get 8-9 hours a night and drink plenty of water throughout the day) I know it’s something I just have to deal with.

Seeing as I can’t get rid of them, the next best thing is to cover them up. The first and most important step is to find a good eye cream to prepare the under eye area. Now I have tried many brands and many price ranges but nothing has ever come close to GinZing. In the morning my eyes are always slightly puffy and those beastly dark circles are there for all to see, GinZing goes to work with it’s cooling effect and helps to depuff those pesky eye bags. The pinky, peachy colour is what helps diminish the dark circles as it is the perfect colour to counteract the purple and blueish tones.

I would recommend this product to anyone who struggles with under eye bags and dark circles. It retails at £21 which some might find steep but you really do need the smallest amount so the 15ml does last a long time.


Hope this helps some of you on your quest to look bright eyed and bushy tailed.

xo Mimi 

P.S Apologies for the website picture, my camera has broken and i'm awaiting a replacement.

Photo Credit: origins.co.uk


No comments: