Sunday 14 October 2012

The rest is still unwritten..

Hey dolls!

This blog has been something I have always wanted to do. I love writing, make up and fashion, so you would think I would find it easy to fill this with blog posts.

I'm not sure why I find it hard to write posts, but whenever I finish writing one I always feel like i've accomplished something.

The point of this post is to tell those of you who do read this (if there are any of you) is that I am going to commit to blogging this time. So please come back and visit to see the regular posts : )

I find it funny that the last post was nearly a year ago and I was writing about watching The Hills boxset and low and behold i'm sat here watching it now while writing this! My love for The Hills will never die.

Anyway my lovelies, until next time!

Mimi x


No comments: