Tuesday 21 September 2010

Xen-Tan Review - My FIRST Ever Youtube Video!

Hello again lovelies!

I've just done something I NEVER thought I would do... put a video on Youtube! I'm a really shy person and it took alot of courage for me to start writing a blog, however I've always wanted to make a video and be apart of the Youtube community aswell so today I just went for it! I'm not sure if my Youtube is something that I'm going to continue, however I def think it's a really good way of doing reviews as it takes so long to write everything out and in videos I can just chat, chat, chat!

So my first video is a review on some Xen-Tan products that I used and loved! I can't help but cringe when I watch the video back, I can't believe how many times I say 'um' or 'like' and how much I play with my hair and fidget! Either way I hope you enjoy the video and find it useful!
  (click on the pic to go to the video)


Love and huggles

No comments: